This committee is responsible for reviewing NACM’s efforts in attracting and retaining early career court professionals in NACM. The goals of the subcommittee include:
- Encourage ECP’s to view judicial administration as a profession and career instead of just a job;
- Retain ECP membership by encouraging ECP active participation in NACM;
- Provide ECPs with career development resources, which will include coordination with state associations as appropriate;
- Inform ECPs about the NACM membership mentoring program;
- Pursue expansion opportunities for growth within the ECP membership.
Agendas & Minutes
2018-2019 Early Career Professionals Committee
Definition of the Early Career Professional
Early Career Professional (ECP): “An Early Career Professional (ECP) shall be any NACM member who has either (a) ten or fewer years of experience in a court or as a judicial branch professional, or (by) is less than 40 years of age.”
Benefits of being an ECP
- Reduced conference rates
- Welcome conference sessions designed to provide conference information, networking, and knowledge of other NACM membership opportunities.
- Volunteer opportunities at conferences
- NACM Membership and Early Career Professional Video