NACM developed a State Associations subcommittee in order to help bring state associations together.The State Associations subcommittee provides:
- A forum for State Associations to learn from one another in order to maintain a strong, viable association.
- An opportunity for all state association presidents to gather at the annual conference in order to educate and share ideas with one another.
- An opportunity to share conference speakers with one another.
- An opportunity to educate and develop leadership skills.
- More recently, NACM has been working with state associations to develop a dual membership between the local association and NACM.
Agendas & Minutes
|September 3, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|November 5, 2020||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|January 7, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|March 4, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|May 6, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
State Associations Subcommittee Archive
2020 Agendas and Minutes
2019 Agendas and Minutes