NACM developed a State Associations subcommittee in order to help bring state associations together.The State Associations subcommittee provides:
- A forum for State Associations to learn from one another in order to maintain a strong, viable association.
- An opportunity for all state association presidents to gather at the annual conference in order to educate and share ideas with one another.
- An opportunity to share conference speakers with one another.
- An opportunity to educate and develop leadership skills.
- More recently, NACM has been working with state associations to develop a dual membership between the local association and NACM.
Agendas & Minutes
|September 4, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
|October 2, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
|November 6, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
|December 4, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
|February 5, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|March 4, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|April 1, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|May 6, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|June 3, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|July 1, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|