NACM developed a State Associations Subcommittee in order to help bring state associations together.The State Associations subcommittee provides:
- A forum for State Associations to learn from one another in order to maintain a strong, viable association.
- An opportunity for all state association presidents to gather at the annual conference in order to educate and share ideas with one another.
- An opportunity to share conference speakers with one another.
- An opportunity to educate and develop leadership skills.
- More recently, NACM has been working with state associations to develop a dual membership between the local association and NACM.
Agendas & Minutes
|August 26, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|September 23, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|October 28, 2021 @ 1pm||Agenda||Minutes|
|November 24, 2021||cancelled||cancelled|
|December 23, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|January 27, 2022 @||Agenda||Minutes|
|February 24, 2022||Agenda||Minutes|
|March 24, 2022 @||Agenda||Minutes|
|April 28, 2022||Agenda||Minutes|
|May 26, 2022 @||Agenda||Minutes|
|June 23, 2022||Agenda||Minutes|
|July 28, 2022 @||Agenda||Minutes|
State Associations Subcommittee Archive
2021 Agendas and Minutes
2020 Agendas and Minutes
2019 Agendas and Minutes