Becoming a member of the National Association for Court Management (NACM) has great benefits, whether you are new to the profession or been strengthening the courts your entire career! Here are just a few reasons you should be a part of NACM:
1. Unparalleled educational opportunities. In addition to two conference held each year, NACM offers webinars on trending court topics, live streaming of its sessions, recordings of prior presentations, self-assessments and curriculum toolboxes through the Core®, and more.
2. Networking amongst peers. Whether it is participating in the mentor/mentee program, participating in committee work, or meeting colleagues from around the country at conferences, NACM provides networking exclusively for those in the profession. Members have access to the member directory to find others in the state, specialty court and more.
3. The opportunity to hone leadership skills. As with any association, you get out what you put into it. NACM’s success relies on many volunteers to do all that accomplishes each year. Whether you choose to lend your expertise or try out a new skill through with our organization, NACM has a place for you!
4. Resources galore! NACM has a wealth of information – whether through the Court Manager, NACM’s electronic magazine, the Court Express, NACM’s e-newsletter, Core® documentation or more, NACM’s resources will assist you as you seek to strengthen your court.As you can see, there are many opportunities to be a part of NACM. Join Today!
Membership InformationRegular membership in the National Association for Court Management is open to anyone serving in any court management, consulting, educational, or research capacity. Additional membership classes include associate, student, honorary, retired, and sustaining members. NACM is a 501(c)(3) organization. Memberships run for one year from join date, not on a calendar year of January through December. membership video!
NACM Dual Membership Discount Program
The NACM Dual Membership Discount Program offers a reduced fee for membership when you are a member of both the state association and NACM. Below are our Dual Membership Partners.
- Arizona Association of Superior Court Administrators
- Arkansas Association of Court Management
- Michigan Association of Circuit Court Administrators
- Michigan Court Administration Association
- Mid-Atlantic Association for Court Management
- National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Nevada Association of Court Executives
- Ohio Association for Court Administration
- International Association for Court Administration (IACA)
NACM members receive a $25 discount on IACA membership
To become or renew as a NACM member through the Dual Membership Discount Program, please submit 1.) a NACM membership application or copy of NACM renewal invoice, 2.) your discounted NACM membership fee as determined by the dual membership agreement, and 3.) a copy of their paid dues from the other association. This is a manual process and must be mailed to:
National Association for Court Management
300 Newport Avenue
Williamsburg, VA 23185