Becoming a member of the National Association for Court Management (NACM) has great benefits, whether you are new to the profession or have been involved with the courts your entire career! Here are just a few reasons you should be a part of NACM:
1. Unparalleled educational opportunities. In addition to two conferences held each year, NACM offers webinars on trending court topics, live streaming of sessions, recordings of prior presentations, Core® curriculum, and more.
2. Networking with other court professionals. Whether it is participating in committee work, being a part of the mentor/mentee program, meeting colleagues from around the country at conferences or virtual experiences, NACM provides networking exclusively for those in the profession. NACM Members are a part of a unique community, so we have a member directory allowing members to connect with other members in similar courts or by location.
3. The opportunity to hone leadership skills. As with any association, you get out what you put into it. NACM’s success relies on many volunteers to run the organization. Through participation in NACM Committees, members are provided opportunities for professional growth while ensuring the association is meeting the needs of the court professional community.
4. Resources galore! A large part of NACM's mission is to provide education and share information with court professionals. Members receive the Court Manager, NACM’s premium electronic magazine, the Court Express, NACM’s e-newsletter, Core® curriculum and more. NACM’s resources provide the tools needed for today's court professionals.As you can see, there are many opportunities to be a part of NACM. Join Today!
Membership InformationRegular membership in the National Association for Court Management is open to anyone serving in any court, consulting, educational, or research capacity. Additional membership classifications include associate, student, honorary, retired, and sustaining members. NACM is a 501(c)(3) organization. Memberships run for one year from the join date, not on a calendar year of January through December. Membership Flyer
Check out our membership video!
- Professional Credibility and Well-Being
- Personal Development and Growth
- Educational Opportunities
- Connect with other Court Professionals
Check out the different membership categories:
- First-time Regular Membership Discount - $65 until 12/31/2020
- Regular Membership - $135
- Associate Membership - $135
- Retired Membership - $50
- Student Membership - $35
- Sustaining Membership - $500
NACM Dual Membership Discount Program
The NACM Dual Membership Discount Program offers a reduced fee for membership when you are a member of both the state association and NACM. Below are our Dual Membership Partners.
- Arizona Courts Association (ACA)
- Arkansas Association of Court Management
- International Association for Court Administration (IACA)
- Michigan Association of Circuit Court Administrators (MACCA)
- Michigan Court Administration Association (MCAA)
- Mid-Atlantic Association for Court Management (MAACM)
- National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ)
- Nevada Association of Court Executives (NACE)
- Pennsylvania Association of Court Management (PACM)
To become or renew as a NACM member through the Dual Membership Discount Program, please submit 1.) a NACM membership application or copy of NACM renewal invoice, 2.) your discounted NACM membership fee as determined by the dual membership agreement, and 3.) a copy of their paid dues from the other association. This is a manual process and must be mailed to:
National Association for Court Management
300 Newport Avenue
Williamsburg, VA 23185