NACM is the largest organization of court management professionals in the world with members from all levels and types of courts.
NACM is the VOICE of the profession and succeeds by:
providing strategic focus on the advancement of the field of court administration
leading the Association in the pursuit of collective goals
taking action and following-through on strategic priorities
engaging the court community and justice partners
demonstrating integrity and adhering to the highest ethical standards
Strategic Focus Areas
- Membership – Recruitment, Retention, and Engagement
- Education and Resources Provided by NACM
- Advocacy for the Profession
- Association Governance and Sustainability
NACM provides court management professionals the opportunity to increase their proficiency while working with colleagues to improve the administration of justice.
- Develop and improve leadership in the judicial system and the leadership qualities of court managers.
- Promote the interdependence of court managers and judges.
- Promote and encourage the continuing education opportunities of court managers.
- Encourage fellowship, a network, and a sense of unity among NACM members.
- Educate the public on the role and importance of courts.
- Enhance public access to the courts.
- Recognize the diversity of NACM's membership and encourage broad participation in NACM governance and activities.
- Enhance and improve NACM publications and related activities.
- Enhance NACM's organizational vitality through a continuing review process and a focus on the future for courts.