NACM is the VOICE of the profession and succeeds by:
providing strategic focus on the advancement of the field of court administration
leading the Association in the pursuit of collective goals
taking action and following-through on strategic priorities
engaging the court community and justice partners
demonstrating integrity and adhering to the highest ethical standards
Strategic Focus Areas
- Membership – Recruitment, Retention, and Engagement
- Education and Resources Provided by NACM
- Advocacy for the Profession
- Association Governance and Sustainability
NACM provides court management professionals the opportunity to increase their proficiency while working with colleagues to improve the administration of justice.
- Develop and improve leadership in the judicial system and the leadership qualities of court managers.
- Promote the interdependence of court managers and judges.
- Promote and encourage the continuing education opportunities of court managers.
- Encourage fellowship, a network, and a sense of unity among NACM members.
- Educate the public on the role and importance of courts.
- Enhance public access to the courts.
- Recognize the diversity of NACM's membership and encourage broad participation in NACM governance and activities.
- Enhance and improve NACM publications and related activities.
- Enhance NACM's organizational vitality through a continuing review process and a focus on the future for courts.