The Court Manager is a quarterly electronic magazine that is published exclusively for members. Each issue of the Court Manager includes articles on ethics, court management, and technology innovations. Additional articles which vary across issues cover a broad range of topics such as artificial intelligence and its impact on courts, national task force reports, alternative and online dispute resolution, public trust and confidence in the courts, case management, and annual conference summaries.
Editors: Dawn Palermo & Melinda Brooks, Contact: email@example.com
Court Express is a newsletter distributed to members by email four times a year containing information about NACM events and members, as well as news from around the court community.
Editor: Janet Cornell, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members will periodically receive free guides on some of the latest topics in the profession. Topics range anywhere from digital records to domestic violence. To download, please visit the online NACM Store.
- Court Security Guide (2005)
- Business Continuity Management Mini Guide (2006)
- Making the Verbatim Court Record (2007)
- Achieving and Sustaining the Green Court (2009)
- The NACM Media Guide for Today's Courts (2010)
- 4th National Symposium on Court Management (2011)
- Fundamental Thinking for High-Performing Courts (2012/2013)
- Adult Guardianship Guide (2014)
- A Guide to Human Trafficking for State Courts (2014)
- A Guide to Technology Planning for Court Managers (2014)
- Core in Practice (2015)
- Court Administration: A Guide to the Profession (2016)
- Creating a User-Friendly Court Structure and Environment (2016)
- Electronic Records Management Guide for the Judiciary (2017)
- Domestic Violence Guide (2017)
- Plain Language Guide (2019)
- 2020 NACM/CCPIO Media Guide
- Adult Guardianship Guide (Updated 2022)