Webinars are hosted four times a year and complimentary educational tool for all NACM members. Webinars are short, one hour informational sessions which are provided via the internet and phone.
Previous webinars have included topics such as:
- Social Media and the Courts
- Emergency Planning and Disaster Readiness for your Court
- LGBTQ Considerations for the Court
- The Court Administrator: A Guide to the Professsion
- The Importance of Plain Language in the Courts
- Domestic Violence Guide Webinar November 8, 2018