Webinars are hosted four times a year and complimentary educational tool for all NACM members. Webinars are short, one hour informational sessions which are provided via the internet and phone. Webinars can be purchased by non-members at the NACM Store.
Previous webinars have included topics such as:
- Social Media and the Courts
- Emergency Planning and Disaster Readiness for your Court
- LGBTQ Considerations for the Court
- The Court Administrator: A Guide to the Profession
- The Importance of Plain Language in the Courts
- Domestic Violence Guide Webinar
- Sponsored Webinar by Tyler Technologies: Courts after COVID-19 Preparing for a Post-Pandemic Reality
- Sponsored Webinar by Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) and Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA) on Best Practices for Upgrading Court Records
- Sponsored Webinar by Tyler Technologies: Four Key Ways to Prepare Your Court for Online Dispute Resolution
- Sponsored Webinar by Reconnect, Inc: The 2021 Caseload Avalanche - Be Prepared
- Sponsored Webinar by Ankobia Group, LLC: Robotic Process Automation - Empowering Courts to Tackle Challenges in New Ways
NACM also has webinars available to all at no cost thanks to our generous sponsors:
To view these and any future sponsored webinars, click on the button below.